Search This Blog

Pages

Saturday, August 24, 2024

rays of light

Rather than sending us a pillar of light, the Lord sends us a ray of light, and then another, and another.
Brothers and sisters, I have not seen a pillar of light, but, like you, I have experienced many divine rays. Over the years, I’ve tried to treasure such experiences. I find that as I do, I recognize and remember even more of them.
Pillars and Rays  
By Elder Alexander Dushku
April 2024

I think that making notes in my gospel app has really helped me remember and buold on the rays of light I've received. I often check notes as I come across them again. So many times, a new layer of understanding comes to me. Some of my notes are several layers deep by now. I'm so grateful for that ongoing source of light.

No comments:

Post a Comment