Search This Blog

Pages

Wednesday, July 31, 2024

entrusted

Alma 37:14

I haven't been entrusted to keep track of metal plates, but I have been entrusted with a bounty of other things.  

I have thousands of years of scriptures from two continents ranging from the beginning of time to modern days.  

I have continuous and ongoing revelation from living prophets in my pocket.  

I have access to all types of media and platforms to both learn from and share that knowledge.

I have missionary opportunities at home, in my neighborhood, in my ward, with the local full-time and service missionaries, and in my online presence.  

I have been entrusted with a great deal. As I use those resources wisely, I am again blessed and receive gratefully of the Lord’s bounty.

No comments:

Post a Comment