Search This Blog

Pages

Wednesday, July 17, 2024

spiritual leg day.

While David used only one stone to kill Goliath, he was prepared with five. With five! This makes me think about how I can prepare myself to face the world.

What if each of David’s stones represented a strength we need to be triumphant in our lives? What could those five stones be? I thought of these possibilities:   
The stone of my love for God.   
The stone of my faith in our Savior, Jesus Christ.   
The stone of the knowledge of my true identity.   
The stone of my daily repentance.   
The stone of my access to God’s power.   
- Faithful to the End  
By Sister Andrea Muñoz Spannaus

I recently learned that my need to be overly prepared could be an adhd/autistic drive. I can't see being overly prepared as being a bad thing.  

Spiritually speaking, you never know what's going to hit. Sometimes my go to strength just doesn't cut it. I have to buold and maintain an arsenal of faith supporting habits to keep me going. In gym talk, don't skip spiritual leg day.

No comments:

Post a Comment