Pages

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

alma 5 - modern day wolves

alma 5 : 60 And now I say unto you that the good shepherd doth call after you; and if you will hearken unto his voice he will bring you into his fold, and ye are his sheep; and he commandeth you that ye suffer no ravenous wolf to enter among you, that ye may not be destroyed.
this picture of Jesus calling to me, beckoning me to come to Him, to come into His little circle is really beautiful. 
the next sentence invoked pictures not of people but of things like the wolf of pride, the wolf of time thieves, the wolf of laziness. they are ravenous and the hole you try to fill in life with them will never be satisfied. i can't carry these wolves with me into the circle that Christ is calling me to be a part of.

No comments:

Post a Comment