Pages

Tuesday, October 31, 2023

families are an eternal pattern

Seeing God’s Family through the Overview Lens  
By Sister Tamara W. Runia

“No home is a failure unless it quits trying.” - Harold B Lee 
Surely, those who love the most and the longest win!

“If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.” - proverb

1 john 4:20
Doc & cov 121:43

Doc & cov 52:14 - a pattern in all things. I've come to understand my father in heaven more after becoming a parent than ever before. The pattern of the family on earth is the pattern in eternity. My love as a parent is an imperfect example of our heavenly parent's love for us. I have followed my mother's path and have become a mother myself. Someday I'll be a grandmother, just as she is. If I follow my heavenly parent's path, I will be able to become what they are. Families truly are a pattern for eternal things.


No comments:

Post a Comment