Pages

Saturday, January 20, 2024

humbly bold


I've been choosing a scripture that testifies of God and Christ from my daily reading in the book of Mormon to make into a mene every day. The study plans in the app separated it all out for me to finish in a year. Some of the little bite sized bits are harder to find a suitable phrase for a meme than others. Today was one of those days.  

I ended up choosing 1 Nephi 13:16.  

Finding inspiration for a daily thought is easier some days than others. Today's quote in the app was something I had already highlighted and actually fit with the scripture meme.  

"Clearly, our heavenly destiny is not altered when we suffer adversity. In Hebrews we are counseled to “come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.” Jesus Christ is “the author of eternal salvation. " 
(Hebrews 4:16 & Hebrews 5:9)
Be Peaceable Followers of Christ  
By Elder Quentin L. Cook

No comments:

Post a Comment