Pages

Saturday, December 16, 2023

scared or prepared

I know I'm behind the come follow me lessons by a week but here we are.

Rev 4 summary - God is all powerful, all knowing. If you're going to trust in someone or pick a side, pick God. Human rulers are insignificant compared to God. John is showing the saints in his day and us where to turn. 

(Moses 1:10-11 - ... Now, for this cause I know that man is nothing, which thing I never had supposed. But now mine own eyes have beheld God...)

John will be explaining the trials that will come later. He wants to make sure that you know where to look and where to find hope before telling you what's on the way. He's warning us but also giving us hope and the information we need. It's not to scare us, it's to prepare us. That change in perspective makes it all sound different.

No comments:

Post a Comment